How to Clean and Maintain Your New Windows
After installing new windows in your home, it’s important to keep them clean and well-maintained to ensure they last as long as possible. Here are some tips for cleaning and maintaining your new windows:
- Clean your windows regularly: Regular cleaning can help prevent dirt and grime from building up on your windows. Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and a gentle cleaner to avoid scratching the glass or damaging the frame.
- Inspect your windows periodically: Check your windows periodically to ensure that they’re functioning properly. Look for signs of wear and tear or damage, such as cracks or chips in the glass, or warping or rotting in the frame.
- Seal any gaps or leaks: If you notice any gaps or leaks around your windows, seal them with weatherstripping or caulking to prevent air leakage and improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- Trim any vegetation around your windows: Overhanging branches or plants can scratch or damage your windows, so it’s important to trim them back regularly.
- Consider professional maintenance: If you’re not comfortable cleaning or maintaining your windows yourself, consider hiring a professional to do the job for you.
By following these simple tips, you can ensure that your new windows remain in top condition for years to come. Don’t neglect your window maintenance – it can help improve your home’s energy efficiency, appearance, and overall value.
#weatherpro #vinylwindows #windowscanada #windowsanddoors #energyefficientwindows #weatherprowindows #windowinstallation #doorinstallation #insulatedwindows #vinylwindowsCanada