Cost and Energy Efficient Windows in Toronto & the GTA
Windows Replacement Toronto & the GTA: purchase the best new energy efficient windows! Whether you had us recommended by a friend after another job well done, or you saw our glittering reviews online, we can assure you that with Weather Pro Windows and Doors, you’re in safe, capable hands. With many years of experience, our professionals will use their expertise to find the right product for your needs, whatever they are. We don’t go for the hard sell, as we believe our superior products sell themselves. Your free in-home consultation is just a few clicks away, but first here’s some information about our windows and doors in Toronto & the GTA.
Imagine a warm house, full of light, a place where you feel comfortable and right at home in every way. Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it? Having a home like this is not only a dream and with windows from Toronto & the GTA it is possible. Windows are a very vital part of our home. They allow light to penetrate our homes and can also be used to communicate through. They allow us to view the outside world without actually going outside. Over time, windows can become old and work out and lose their efficiency.
Generally, people prefer to be surrounded by a clean peaceful environment. With that being said, we are constantly investing in materials to improve our overall lifestyle. A result of that strive is vinyl windows. Their aesthetic appearance and functionality makes a home a more pleasant place to live in.
See our Map of Toronto & GTA Windows and Doors Installation!
We Understand Your Needs
Windows and doors aren’t just features on the outside of your home – they’re gateways into your world. Having windows and doors that are beautiful from the outside can go a long way into shaping the opinion of the people inside them. Not only this, but they come with a whole host of other benefits:
- Protection from the Elements – Keeping the cold outside and your house warm.
Moisture Prevention – Keeping the structural integrity of your building.
- Energy Efficiency – By keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, you can save on your fuel bills.
- Security – Modern security features ensure the safety of your home and your family.
- Home Value – New windows and doors increase the value of your house.
- Many, many more benefits can be found on the Window Types dedicated webpage, found in the menu above.
Once you have your new windows in Toronto & the GTA installed, you will no longer be using the word draft. You won’t have the issue of condensation any longer either since a venting valve has been designed.
Does your home or office often allow noise to penetrate, distracting you from your work or obligations? If sound is coming in, then it is most certainly going out, as well. Perhaps you should look into the advantages that new windows could provide. Not only will you now have better insulation from the elements but you will have better sound proofing, as well. Plus, the light will come into your home more easily. All of these benefits can be added to your space with replacement windows and we at Toronto & the GTA would love to serve those needs.
Having the ability to manufacture windows in Toronto & the GTA in various colors and designs is an added bonus to these windows. Even better news, the color doesn’t fade over time no matter how much exposure to the elements they may receive. Not even acid rain can defect the durability of these windows. Also, it’s important to mention that vinyl windows are fire safe and green friendly, making them important to your health but also to your safety.
Also, a contributing factor to choosing vinyl windows is the main glass unit. In certain areas, it is suggested that a double pane of glass be used. In colder climates, three panes of glass are used. However, between each pane is a blanket of air that has been injected specifically to enhance and improve their performance. This type of windows also retains heat inside, assisting with electric bills.
As for the ease of use category, the gaps between the panes are fitted with an aluminum strip that contains a sorbent. This sorbent assures that no moisture will be able to penetrate the gaps once the unit is sealed.
It is also important to mention that at Toronto & the GTA windows our glass comes in special types of glass such as laminated and energy saving types of glass to further improve the functionality of our windows.
If you consider yourself as someone who cares about the environment and the planet, then investing in replacement windows would be a good start at preserving the planet for future generations. If you have an interest in inquiring further into windows replacement, we are happy to announce we have opened a new supplier in Toronto & the GTA for your convenience. We have a website available for your inquiries or you can call and speak to a customer care specialist.
Best Windows in Toronto & the GTA For Every Taste And Budget!
- No upfront cost with 0 money down and 0% interest available
- Plenty of options to choose from no matter what your personal taste may be
- Improved insulating and thermal resistance properties
- Replace your drafty windows with an upgraded Toronto & the GTA windows version
- Free estimates
- All products are warranted and quality work is guaranteed
We’ve been around for years fitting windows and doors in Toronto & the GTA because we understand not only our products, but also what people are looking for when it comes to selecting which product to buy. We know it can be hard to choose, which is why we offer our expert opinions to make sure you purchase the best product for you and your needs.
The Biggest Warning Signs that It Is Time to Replace Your Windows
Replacing your old windows in Toronto & the GTA not only saves money but improves the appearance of your home and keeps you more comfortable inside your home. Here are a few ways to determine if you should be looking to getting replacement windows sooner rather than later.
- If your windows are 25 years old or more. Glass is not glass. That just isn’t the case anymore. Yes, glass has been made for centuries but the development in technology has increased the efficiency of windows exponentially.
- Sealed windows or windows that no longer operate properly. It is fairly common to find windows that have been painted shut and sometimes even nailed shut. Although this is something you can repair, these windows will never be able to provide you with the efficiency that new windows can.
- Broken windows and or deteriorated framing. Replacing a broken window pane is possible, however, there is a high likelihood of your windows no longer being functional at the level they should be. If you have drafty conditions, you are likely to find that there has been leakage of water as well as the obvious air you feel in the draft. A closer inspection and replacement would allow for proper insulating and a better, more efficient product to provide you with an overall better home.
Standard Costs for Retrofitted Window Replacement
If you look closely at the windows in Toronto & the GTA, you will see a variety of types. We hope to help alleviate the stress of the cost involved with replacing your windows. Consider your current windows. Are you experiencing high electric bills? Do you hate sleeping near the window on a cool night due to the draft? Then you need to decide between one of two factors. Do I replace my windows entirely or simply repair and have them retro-fitted?
Retro-fitting is not as difficult and involved as a new construction window, therefore, it is substantially cheaper. So, if you desire to go as cheap as possible, retro-fitting is the way for you to go.
Standard Costs for Retrofitted Window Replacement
All of our estimates include application of insulation around the windows, cleaning the new windows after installation and removal and disposal of your old windows. If you are concerned about any additional cost, feel free to inquire about any potential additions. We pride ourselves with honesty and integrity proving for a successful relationship with our customers.
Weather Pro Windows and Doors in Toronto & the GTA – The Right Choice
Taking the first step towards having the finest windows and doors in Toronto & the GTA couldn’t be easier. You can either apply for our free in-home consultation on this website, where an expert will visit your home to provide tailor-made advice and information, or you can make a call to our friendly, expert staff instead on 1-855-814-1PRO.
Once you do, you’ll be one step closer to having new windows and doors that are not only beautiful and amongst the best in Toronto & the GTA, but more energy efficient, safer and money-saving in the long run.