Multipoint Lock System
G.U-SECURY Automatic MultiPoint Lock
Our fiberglass door systems are secure and protected against warping with FERCO G.U-SECURY Automatic Multipoint Locking mechanism. FERCO 3-deadbolt locking system activates automatically. By simply closing the door the upper and lower 3/4″ (20mm) latches will instantly engage and become 2 additional deadbolts for maximum security. The door is locked when you simply turn the knob or key, engaging the 1″ central deadbolt. check out our Decorative Door designs
Safety door locks with 2 automatic deadbolts.
- By simple closing of the door, 2 deadbolting latches function as deadbolts which are locked against being pushed back.
- The deadbolt of the door lock produces a three point locking of the door.
- 20 mm throw of deadbolts and deadbolting latches.
Unlocking is effected from outside by turning the key or from inside via turn handle.
For Multipoint Lock System questions
contact us today 1-855-814-1PRO
Features and advantages:
- Considerably improved protection against burglary.
- Prevents the door from warping: when the door is closed, it is also locked at the same time.
- VdS tested to safety class A.
- Entrance doors with G.U-SECURY Automatic door locks are tested to ENV 1627 and rated WK 2 and WK 3.
- The door locks are provided with a latch lever.
- Reversible latch and deadbolting latches make the locks DIN lh and DIN rh usable.
- The lock case is fully enclosed – dirt or other foreign bodies cannot obstruct the easy operation of the lock.
- All openings in the lock case are provided with bushings – drilling swarf cannot fall in the drive mechanism.
- The dimensions of the lock case and the additional locks correspond to the specifications of DIN 18251 part 3.
- Complete range of proven G.U-SECURY accessories.
- Suitable for timber, fiberglass, PVC and aluminium doors.
- Optimum corrosion protection with hardware surface sealing ferGUard*silver.