Due to the CoronaVirus (COVID 19) pandemic we have implemented the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
We are monitoring the situation closely, keeping our team informed, and following all public health authorities’ recommendations. We have adapted our work protocols and have put in place new procedures to prevent the spread of the virus:
• We will continue to offer In-home or online estimates and install all of the windows and doors that are currently in production
• We are following Health Canada’s social distancing recommendation and limiting access to our showrooms
• We do not allow any walk-ins on our premises except by authorization, with all necessary security measures in place for a safe meeting
• Our team will be operating with a no-touch policy (please don’t be offended when we don’t shake your hand!)
• We maintain 6 feet distance at all times when visiting customer’s home
• All tools, vehicles, and equipment are sanitized and disinfected as per health and safety protocols
We at Weather Pro Windows want you to know we are here to help. Windows and doors are critical components to essential housing infrastructure for individuals, families and industry.
Your and our employees health are always our top priority. Connect with us via the phone or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if there is anything you feel we can improve.
We are committed to keeping your business and homes running. Thank you for your support. We are confident we will overcome this tough situation together.
Be safe and stay healthy.