If you buy a door from Weather Pro, you’re not just buying a superior product – you’ll be getting a dedicated team of professional experts along with it and a level of customer service that’s second to none. With many years of experience operating in Regina and the surrounding areas, we’ve become a household name synonymous with quality and service, leaving behind us a long list of happy, loyal customers who are more than happy to recommend us. By buying a Weather Pro door in Regina, you’re making the right choice.
Selling the best windows and doors on the market is pointless if you don’t have a team of staff who aren’t qualified to install them. That’s why here at Weather Pro we take the time to ensure that each member of staff we employ and send out on jobs is 100% comfortable with the products we sell, ensuring that you’re receiving not only the best product, but service of the highest level as well. With hours of training and expert levels of knowledge, we’ll get it right first time, every time. We’re so confident in our products and our team Weather Pro doors in Regina practically sell themselves.
Look up any street and you can see that the doors in Regina are all pretty uniform. At Weather Pro, we don’t believe in off-the-shelf products and can tailor them to suit your own individual tastes and personality
- Colour – Flexibility on colour is important as getting the wrong shade could completely throw the aesthetic of your house off. That’s why our doors are available in a wide range of colours to suit your needs.
- Materials – With a range of materials from strong, wrought iron doors, rustic wooden doors and modern fiberglass doors, you’re sure to find the perfect door for your home.
- Patterns – From our decorative glass doors to our wrought iron doors, each of our doors has several patterns to choose from, meaning you can express your taste and individuality and also have the opportunity to have a door in Regina that’s unique to you.
Whatever style, colour or material door you pick, you can expect each one to come with:
- Unbeatable energy efficiency levels that help to keep your house warm in the winter and can save on your electricity bills.
- High levels of security with modern sophisticated locking mechanisms. Feeling safe in the home is important, and with our doors we promise to keep whatever is in your house safe.
- Enhanced curb appeal to make your home stand out as one of the finest in Regina.
Once you’re interested in buying a door from us, it’s easy to move to the next step. Either fill in the online form for a free in-home consultation or give us a call, and you’ll be one step closer to having your dream door. We promise that you won’t regret it, and look forward to seeing you.